I dont think its wrong to hold our leaders to a higher level then regular people. I dont think this is wrong because Spitzer tried to stop hookers and then we find out that hes been lieing and doing this himself. He knew what he was getting himself into when he became govener and he knew the rules that he had to follow but instead he chose to go against them. Leaders deserve a private life but not when they are hipocritical and breaking the laws. It depends on what the leader has done to make it affect their learship or not. What Spitzer did should affect him and it did because that was breaking the law and cheating on his wife. Alot of people liked him obvilousy, because he got elected govener.I think that teachers should take a students personal life into consideration when considering their grades. If their grades were low then there may be a problem at home and I think the teacher should ask if everythings alright but shouldnt go any further than that. If the student doesn't have a problem at home then they could not be trying or really just be dumb.
-kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment