Friday, March 14, 2008
Thing about the thing
I think that leaders should have their own private life but not a kind of private life that can get them removed from their position, like our Governor(NICE JOB not). Also i think that if they have a criminal private life its not good but it is cool. I mean i have a private ninja life. If you are a leader in something, for example, I'm a Sgt. in the civil air patrol and I'm a leader so i have to take responsibility for my actions, and i would never do anything that would get me removed from my position because its awesome. So really what I'm trying to say is if someones going to get in a high government position they shouldn't ruin it by doing something stupid like Spitzer! So yeah I'm just going to say this, BOW TO ME!!! just kidding, hahahaha! I'm not that kind of leader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment