Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Personal Life

This is a tough issue. I'm not even really sure where I stand so if this is all a blob of totally contradictory thoughts, I'm sorry.

I think we should hold our leaders responsible for what they do. They're leading us. they make the decisions... even if we put them in charge, they should still live up to our expectations. Sure, they're up on top (for the most part), but they still have rules they should follow.

Spitzer screwed up bad and everyone is going to have his head. Like Gabs just told Victoria and I only moments before, take a second and breathe. Figure out what you're going to do once you're sane and not acting up. You should make decisions when your head is clear and you can think of consequences. Maybe he should keep his life seperate (LIKE SUPERMAN!) but his personal life shouldn't effect his decisions.

The school thing is different, though. Things at home can effect everything (personal experiences and friend experiences) and not all teachers understand that. You don't have to pry into every aspect of our life, but maybe if you care a little bit.

Not that you don't, Gabs<3

No comments: