Wednesday, March 12, 2008

heroes.

I think that holding of our "heroes" higher than that of normal people is wrong. All people are born equal, so why would we hold these heroes of ours' above everyone else? Can't everyone become a "hero"? Don't some people believe their heroes are their parents and not some high government or social figuure? Most people don't hold their parents above everyone else. But somehow we seem to hold those who are in some high class or higher social rankings above ourselves.
Because of my beliefs of people not being held to a high standard [even though they should have class and be proper], I believe everyone should have a private life. I don't think I would like someone snooping through my personal life because it's well..my life.
If a public figure is doing something terribly wrong, like basically cheating on his wife, I think that should be a factor into the standings of that person. It shows, to me, that maybe that person can't be trusted with the government in which is over me.But somethings like sexuality shouldn't matter one bit.

Teachers should in some aspect consider the home life of a student they teach.If the student is verbally abuse,say,and breaks down everytime they're yelled at, then you shouldn't yell at them.
I just think that the private life or home life should be taken into account but it's the teacher'd turn to decide what to do.

No comments: