I believe that leaders should be held in high expectation, but should not be exploited. They chose to represent the people and now have the responsibility of setting a good example. However, we need to understand that our leaders are people, too and have their own private live. They have the right to keep their private lives seperate from politics.
Leaders need to set good examples and be able to lead us the best they can. I f there is something in their life that is going to affect their leadership skills, I think that the public should be aware of it. However, mistakes should not be blown out of proportion. Everyone has the right to a private life .
As for teachers, I think that it is important for the teacher to consider the students private life. For example, if the student needs more time for an assignment due to a family isssue or not haveing enough time. Grades should only be altered if the student specifically tells the teacher about a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment