Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Leaders

I don’t think that it is wrong for us to hold our leaders up to higher expectations. They have a huge responsibility to help us (The People) and we should hold them up to higher expectations. They are role models for us and need to set a good example for everyone. I think we should know about things such as Eliot Spitzer’s recent actions that may change the way he governs. Some things that a person engages in could possibly change if they are fit to rule or govern. But we don’t need to know everything our leaders are doing. Everyone should have a right to a private life. But if a leader does something that is going to affect him and affect his responsibility to us than they are not setting a good example and we should know about the issue.
I think that teachers should treat students equally. Even if a student is having problems at home I don’t think that a teacher should pry into a students life unless they want to talk about it.

No comments: