Friday, March 14, 2008
Heroes and Leaders
Usually, when we consider our leaders and heroes, we DO hold them to a higher level of expectation then everybody else. I wouldnt necessaraly say it's "wrong" to hold them to a higher level of expectation than everybody else, but that doesnt mean you should always. I dont think that leaders or heroes should have a private life, but I dont exactly understand what that means. I dont think that what happens in a public figure's life should mandate whether or not that person is capable of governing or taking leadership, unless it is something bad, like Eliot Spitzer's prostitute scandal. I dont think that teachers should take into consideration what a student's homelife is like, but I do agree with that at the same time. I can't really explain why I think that, but, then it would be unfair to the other students who work really hard to get there grades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment