Friday, March 14, 2008
heroes and leaders
I dont think it is wrong to hold public people at a higher level of expectation than everyone else. I think the people that are leaders should know that they have a responsibility. They have a role in the community and they need to show that they can live up to their responsibility. I do think that there is a line between their public and private life. Anything that they do in their private lives and at home should almost always stay at home. I also think that if someone does something so dramatic and something that could affect the way people see him and how he is viewed as a leader, than it should be brought to the public. As for teachers, I also think there is a line between their private life as well. I dont neccessarily think that how a student lives in their private life should affect how they are treated at school. If a student comes from a bad background I dont think that that should affect their grades. If their is a student that would want to talk about what is going on in their home life I dont think it should affect how they are treated in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment