I 5think that's its not wrong to hold our rulers or leaders above our heads. I think this way because our leaders are supposed to set an example. If they have a bad impression on people than we should consider getting rid of him/her. If our ruler does something illegal, then other people will think its alright too do. Which the most of the time its not right to do. Our rulers are supposed to Be strong and powerful both physical, intellectual, and mental. If our rulers think that illegal stuff is right than their mentality is messed up.
Eliot Spitzer had no right to do what he did. That's very wrong. I think that leaders should have a Private life but if it includes illegal stuff then the public has a right to know what their leaders is like. Politicians are always making fun of stars and celebrities saying" well I guess Britney Spars and Lindsay Lohan are not good role models" because they get drunk, shave their head, or do bad stuff. But these politicians are right out there doing the same stuff. What I'm trying to say is politicians make fun of or comment on celebrities but have they looked at themselves lately? No, in my opinion they have not. Celebs. don't have private lives, they media is always surrounding their houses. I think that it's very wrong for anyone politician or not to do illegal stuff. What Eliot Spitzer did was illegal and I think he should definitely resign.
I think that what happens in a public figures life should definitely mandate whether or not they are fit for a government job. If a ruler does stuff illegal, then yeah the definitely are not fit for a government job. I know sometimes you have an urge but that's not an excuse. If a ruler did nothing illegal then yeah they are fit for a government job. That's what I think and that' s what I will always think.
I think that no a teacher shouldn't take in a students home life. I feel this way because a kids family member might have died or a bad divorce but kids normally don't do illegal stuff when dealing with these issues. The teacher I think can definitely sense what's wrong with a kid. The difference between a kid and adult is an adult knows better. At least that's what they say.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment