I think that leaders and heroes should have a private life up to a point. Everyone deserves privacy, but we also deserve to know what our leaders are doing if it concerns us. I think that many things that leaders do in their private lives do concern us, because they are our leaders and control many things in our lives. So I agree that people had a right to know about the whole Spitzer thing.
I'm not sure whether I think teachers should or shouldn't consider a student's home life. I guess grades should depend on the student's work only, but sometimes things are hard at home and maybe kids need a little extra time or help. I think they should think about their home, though, when considering how to treat the student in class. Teachers shouldn't treat them so special that they give them extra time or less work or something like that, but just be a little easier on them attitude wise in certain cases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment