Break and summer vacations brings different thoughts to mind because summer vacation is more fun and longer lasting and you have time to do what ever when ever. But break is fun but you have to make sure you do whatever it is you want to do in a certain amount of time. I enjoy both though because they both give you NO SCHOOL!!!
This break I was looking foward to playing baseball all day, and that is just what I did. I palyed from 7am to 2pm almost everyday. I also looked foward to and did dump pickin in rich neigborhoods. They throughout some good stuff. this year my big find was a mechanics chest with about $1000 worth of tool.
I did some beach doin in florida(thats were i went) i chilled on the beach and spent time with the family.. I was suposed to meet a freind down there but I did not have enough time to go see him.
In the summer i do alot of work. I dont mind it though cause its easy work for good pay. I dont have alot of responsiblity in the summer after work besides a couple chores. But for the most part I do baseball, Fourwheelin, Paintballin, good old fashion chillin.
this summer i am planning on reading "libral facism" i think it is going to be an awsome book.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment