Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vacation

During break I went to Arizona to visit my grandparents. I went from Saturday to Thursday. The weather was pretty nice. When I came back I pretty much sat around my house and didn't do anything. My vacation was pretty relaxing. I looked forward to doing nothing over break. I think that summer break is totally different than February vacation. First of all, the weather in the summer is way better, and second of all, you don't have as many chores and you aren't like ughh in three days I have to go back to school. No your like yay I have three whole months till i have to go back to school. Also during this vacation I don't have any sports and I am kind of bored. But in summer I get to look foward and practice for tennis, and when I am not doing that I go to alot of different camps, and I just hang out and swim and my parents want me to get a job. So yeahh that's pretty much it.

-Katie Schultz

No comments: