Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vacation :]]]

Vacations are always fun. We need vacations to just take some time off. They're really nice and after a while a while you just need a chance to relax. Before break I wanted to paint my room cool aloe [a pretty spring-y green color], spend time with my friends and see my sister when she comes home from college.
I spent three days of vacation with two of my friends: Nina and Cait, which was amazingly fun. I chilled with my brother, Eric and sisters, Grace and Anna, for a while too. We celebrated two birthdays. One for Grace because her birthday was in December and one for Doug, my half brother whom just turned the big 3-0. I did paint my room and it turned out great. It was a lot of worth but it's worth it. It brightened the room up quite a bit. Now my room isn't a chalky purple color. Yay!
My room still isn't put back together yet, so I had to sleep on the couch. But I'm going to finish today and sleep in my own bed in the green room. I'm excited :]
So, break was very fun and it was a nice relaxing week. I hope you had fun too!

No comments: