This break I was really looking foward to my soccer tournament in Massachusets. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to make it because I was sick for a majority of the break. So since I was housebound for most of my break I was pretty much bored. I sat around and did nothing which is nice for a little while but not for the whole break. During my breaks I like to do stuff with friends which I didnt get to do at all. Break and summer vacation for me are the same....but different. Breaks are well a break from everything. Breaks let you have fun, relax and pull yourself together so you are able to go back to work or school. Summer vacation let you relax but then because its so long it gives you a chance to go out and do alot of different things. During my summer vacations I like to be active. In the beginning of summer vacation I like to relax and just sit at home but then after a week or so I like to go out and hang out with friends and go places. But come to think of it I like to go places any time of the year. I love visiting different stated or different cities. Its alot of fun. This summer I most likely will still be working the job that I'm doing now which is fine. It gives me a chance to get out of the house and earn some money. Plus I like my job so its easier to go. I just love summer vacation because I love the warmth and the sun and the water. Its just so amazing.
I think breaks are good and I think summer vacation is so much fun. Breaks are good for taking time out of your work to let loose have fun and reorganize yourself. Summe vacation is good for doing that and then exploring. Both are just really enjoyable and I love them both so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment