I really looked forward to break just because I got to sleep more. At first I didn't have any plans, except to go to Alison's house on Saturday, then just sit around and hang out. But I ended up doing something almost every day. I went out to lunch with my sister and my grandpa for my sister's birthday. We were there for, like, 3 hours. I did something in the morning one day but I can't remember what and that afternoon I went to Amy's house. I stayed there for 3 or 4 hours and we were on the computer the whole time. It was fun to just hang out, not having to worry about school or homework or anything. I also went bowling then to Madeline's house. It was so much fun, we played ghost in the graveyard outside in the snow and her porch and driveway were so icy so everyone kept falling. And Sarah almost froze her feet off because she was stupid and was wearing ballet flats in the snow. Oh yeah, in the beginning of the week my family and I (minus my brother) went to see Alyssa's prom dress and then we went to Target for a little while. On Saturday Emily and my mom went to the movies and saw Step Up 2, then on Sunday we went shopping. Overall my break was pretty relaxing and fun.
Break and summer vacation to me mean different things. Break is what it says, a break from school. I like to just relax during breaks and do more vacationy stuff during the summer. Break also still has the anticipation of school, while summer you can just forget about it (until you remember that you have summer reading projects or something like that). I like breaks and summer a lot, but eventually I get very bored and need school back (mostly just to see my friends).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yaaaaay you mentioned me Steph!!!
=]
--Ali
This is Sara. Sounds like fun! My break wasn't as eventful as that, but was still pretty good. I agree about the summer vacation and break thing. That's how I feel too! Love Ya!
Post a Comment