Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Break

Break was great… it was a refreshing change of pace. During school I always feel like there is so much to do and like I’m going crazy. It was so great for one whole week I got to sleep in as late as I wanted to, well except for the day when my Dad woke me up at 5:30am to go skiing. So over break I went skiing a couple times, and then I just lounged around in my PJ’s which was fabulous!
When I think summer break I think no homework(except for those lovely summer reading projects), sun, friends, swimming, and lying around at the pool. Summer break is long and relaxing compared to a one week break which is just some time to calm down. I love summer break, but sometimes towards the end I get a little board and I start to miss my friends. And then I kind of want to go back to school. So sometimes I feel like summer break is to long, but I definitely feel like one week is not enough time.

No comments: