Overall I had a very fun break, But then again any thing is better than being at school...Well almost anything is better...Any way, I diid many things that I would call fun. I started out the break with a three day stay at the great escape indoor water park. My siblings and I deeply enjoyed it. It's always nice to get away from home once in a while, but then when you get back it's nice to home...That way you can take a vacation away from your other vacation...After this "adventure" I had a greater one, My cousins came over... My cousins are about the same age as my little sisster. They are also twins which makes it even harder to watch them. But some how I made it through watching Laurel and Noah( My cousins) Kaitlin (my sister) and My four year old brother. I still can't believe they went for the quite game. The quite game is something me and my friends made up to keep the little one(s) quite. The rules are farly simple...The one who can be quite the longest wins and the one who is loud looses, and since my family is very competive they hate to loose so I got away with about 6 minutes of quite. This was very awarding for me because its ussaully hard to keep them quite for 2 minutes let alone 6. After my cousins had left I did nothing very important besides watch a few movies and play my wii sytem.
I think that the work break dose not have the same mpact on a person as the word vacation and the word vacation does not have the same impact as when you put the word summer in front of it and it becomes summer vacation. Break is only about a week off from school but summer vacation is a whole bunch of months off of school. Plus summer is beter than any other month.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment