Over the break I got done most of what I planned to do. I had baseball practice a couple of times, and played a little basketball. I also achieved my goal of relaxing, and recooperating after a long, and strenuous basketball season. I hung out with my friends, and went out. Sleeping a lot was deffinetly a highlight. Summer vacation will still be what I look forward to most. Baseball will take up most of it, but I don't mind that at all, as long as we win, and I play well. I also am anxious to play basketball, and be outside working hard to improve. My goals are to get work done around my house, and keep the lawn in vintage form. I can't wait to hang out with my step brother Luke. The word baseball brings to mind the great summer nights. On these nights we practice a lot, and prepare for games and tournaments. Our team usually goes out to eat afterward. These are very good times, and I am excited to continue them this year. The word ocean brings to mind the beach. Going to the beach so many times in the past, and all of the good times with my big family. I am excited to go to the beach in North Carolina this August with my family. The break off certainly did not compare to the good times to come this summer. I am anxious to get the school year over with, and enjoy the summer.
-KG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment