So this break was fun.Boring in its own aspects..but it was fun. I basically was home alone for the first few days because my parents work.Wednesday I spent the day with Rebecca at the studio.Of course we all know that the studio is Isabelle's School of Dance.So we hung around there with the competition team for what seemed like forever, only running three of our four dances in the six hour period.But hanging out with the girls and guys there is totally awesome because we only see them on Wednesday and Saturdays.That day was fun.No doubt.Then the rest of break was kind of a bore. Except Friday when I almost froze my feet off and laughed hysterically with my friends.Welcome to bowling with freaks that we are.We were idolizing a stuffed carrot.Yeah.Exactly.The whole bunch of us did fairly well [ James !].Well some of us did well. After the wonderful bowling the whole gang went back to the wonderful Maddie's house and did our favorite thing..eat.haha.And some of us [not myself of course] played Dungeons and Dragons.mhm.The most fun was ghost in the graveyard outside.Now Maddie didn't inform me to bring boots or anything so I wore ballet flats.At least I had socks.Which is a rarity.And ballet flats and ice and snow and falling = frozen feet.Luckily I went inside [BY MYSELF !] and sat by the fire and commandeered Maddie's cat.Of course Amy*, Stephanie and I attempt to make people fall on the ice, being the humanitarians that we are.Then I had dance...again.Which was fun..again.haha.So break was good for me.Fun really.
Break and summer vacation are like two different worlds.Well..to me at least.In summer I can do whatever. I can go for a walk down to my neighbors barefoot, play some football, take a million bazillion pictures.In summer I don't have a care in the world.In summer I have my brother.We are WILD in the summer. Playing our games that we made up in the backyard and prefecting our "swings" [dont ask]. In summer there's Summerfest too. I love Summerfest. And in break...not Summerfest.I can't wait for summer even though I WILL not doubt miss my friends whom I don't se eon a regular basis.
Well sorry for the length.Isn'y usually this long.
But whatever.
Sarah !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment