Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Breaks and Vacations
Unfortunately my break was not as fun as I hoped it would be this year. I knew that my break wouldn't be very good because I was getting my wisdom teeth out the wednesday we had off, but it turned out to be worse than I thought. Before the appointment though, my break was going fine. Over the weekend I went to Syracuse to see the basketball game Syracuse vs. Georgetown. Also, that Monday I had track sectionals where I ran the half mile pretty well and didn't do as good as I could in the 2 mile. That Monday I also started taking penicillin as an anti-biotic for the surgery. Tuesday I went shopping at crossgates and saw Juno, which was rreally good. Wednesday and Thursday I did absolutely nothing but sit on the couch and eat pudding and ice cream. Friday I went to my grandma's house to visit my aunt who came from North Carolina. They set up my trip down to visit her over April break. i'm going to be flying down there and back by myself for the first time. The rest of break I just stayed home. There is a big difference between breaks and summer vacation is that breaks are just a relief where summer vacation is more exciting. Also, summer is a time to get everything you put off done and go on big vacations where during breaks everything is down-sized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment