Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The break was a very nice and relaxing well.......break......from school. I didn't do much, but since I am a total video game junkie I spent a lot of time playing Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2: Episode 2, Audiosurf (really cool, look it up), and Sins of a Solar Empire. Lately my head has been a mess, and the break was a very nice to time to just kind of sort everything out. I feel revitalized and ready to move forward with both academic and social activities. The rest of the break was speant either talking to friends online for hours, or hanging out with them at my house. Oh yeah, and I stayed up fairly late and slept a lot. That was probably one of my favorite parts. The only other thing I can think of is that I watched a lot of movies and since I'm bored, I'll list them; Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Breach, The Davinci Code, Jumper, and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Compared to summer this break was nothing in terms of relaxation or the ability to forget about school. Unfortunately, the weather was also not quite as nice, and my skin probably needs to see more sun.

No comments: