Break is an awsome word to hear after months of school. When I know that break is coming up my mood gets happier and more relaxed. I have to say that the breaks throughout the school year are great but nothing is like summer. I love break for one main reason. Sleep. I tend to only get about 5-6 hours of sleep on a average basis and I'm usually tired. When break comes i can sleep in and "Catch up" on sleep. I put "Catch up" in quotations because it's mainly an excause because its impossible to catch up on sleep when you missed sleep 6 days ago. The only problem with break is everyone is busy or gone on vacation. I dont go anywhere because we just built our new house and were still working on it.
This vacation was ok. I got alot of sleep but some of my friends were out in Florida and I wasn't. I spent most of my time hanging out at home with some friends and drawing. My plans were to hang out with our group of friends consisting of about 20 people but it ended up only about 10. One of the best moments of the vacation was being able to see one of my best friends come back from college.
The only problem wth break right now is that my dad thinks "Hey the kids are home! Make them work!!" So its about 7:30 and my dad comes in and starts to wrestle me and sit on top of me telling me to get up. sanding the drive way, fixing the hot tub, doing the dishes are just some of the many chores that i have to do. As for summer I'm basically home free. I usually spend about half my summer at friends houses and at camps. What I really want to do is go somewhere next break. I have never been to disney, orlando, or anyother country. I feel as if I'm missing out on some things.
I still love break and summer break is usually a blast!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment