Breaks from school are always a jovial occurrence. Although, the used to better when I did social things, but nonetheless, this was a particularly good one. It started out when we drove to Cleveland on Saturday. We arrived that night and had an awesome dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe where I saw the first musical instrument that effectively frightened me. The next day my parents and I went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame where I laid my eyes on Rock artifacts, including John Lennon's Sgt. Pepper Jacket, Elvis's guitar, and instruments from all my favorite bands. The next day we drove home. Monday through Thursday were veg out day's, and I truly did nothing. On Friday, I went bowling with my friends, and at night successfully became invisible for about 10 minutes. The next day, I had some people over to my house for a birthday/airsoft party, which was a blast. And to end the week was my 15th birthday, on which I got several Cd's, got stuck in Downtown Albany, and translated several passages from Spanish to English. All in all, it was a nice break from real life. Oh yea! I also successfully enriched uranium on Wednesday. That was cool.
-Peter the purple panda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment