This winter break I was really just looking forward to relaxing. I really needed a break because I am so busy! I had fun, but it got kind of boring. When we go on breaks, I miss seeing everyone. I'll make plans with my close friends but there is people that I'm friends with that I only see at school so I miss hanging out with them. Even with my close friends I didnt really do anything over break. I did dye my hair though. I did that on monday, the beggining of break so then I was really excited to go back to school so people could see it.
I dont really like summer vacation that much. I think I like just one week breaks more. I do like to travel during summer vacation but for the same reasons I miss seeing my friends everyday. Also, over summer vacation my hand writing gets really bad. I know thats stupid but its annoying, there is always a change in my handwriting! I also think that I gain weight in the summer which I don't like at all. And, everyone gets all tan and I stay white. It is totally not fair how that works. I do like the relaxing aspect of it. You have nothing to do for two and a half months and its good to take away from the craziness of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment