Thursday, December 6, 2007

My favorite season is winter. I really like winter because of the snow. I love waking up in the morning in a warm bed and looking out my window and seeing white. The trees,ground and road are all just covered in a blanket of snow. Then when the sun comes out it makes the snow sparkle. Its so pretty. When I go outside the cold air hits my face and its refreshing. The white fluffy snow is just so much fun to tromp around in. Then after being outside in the cold, it feels sooo good come into a warm house. Since it is also Christmas time someone is always baking so when I enter the house all I smell is cookies or some other time of treat. When I smell the evergreen and hear the Christmas music playing softly in the background and see the snow outside it really puts me in a good mood. During the holiday season I can never be in a bad mood, but if I am, I can never stay that way for that long. =]