Thursday, December 6, 2007

christmas

Christmas is in 19 days. My family and I always decorate our tree. This year our tree is tall and fat. My mom and I always decorate a gingerbread house. The gingerbread house is all colorful the roof has skittles, and stars, and gumballs of pink, purple, blue, orange, yellow, red, and green. We put snow on top of the house to make it look more realistic. the house is the size of a toaster. I usually make cookies with my mom and her friend but this year im not going to be able to all my days are booked. I told my mom to bring me back cookie dough! We usually make stars, ginerbreads, candycanes, and bark that we put frosting and sprinkles on.Tonight im going to see TSO (Transsiberian Orchestra) with my dad and my cousin Charlie. Im excited because people said the light show was really good and colorful. On christmas moring i wake up at 7 and open presents with my mom and dad. Then at like 9:30 we go over to my grandmas house and my aunts uncles and cousins are there. We get to open more presents and eat quiche! It's the best food ever and i only get it twice a year. Theres ham, egg, chesse, and sausage in it. YUM!

Kristin.<3

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

did you like tso?
good.
9.5/10