My room is the best place in my house...accept the garage.....When people walk into my room they usually get cold because I keep my window open 24/7 because I like the fresh air to be in my room, also at night i listen for coyotes which i can usualyl see from my window. My dog and I both sleep in my bedroom so sometimes it smells like my dog but that's not a bad smell it usually goes away because my window is open...the smell usual takes longer to go away if my dog was passing gas that night...My walls are sponged light and dark blue.. with posters and pictures all over the walls...on one wall there is more posters and pictures than there is visable wall. my window faceses the woods in the back of my house...so somtimes me and some friends will be four wheelin, burning stuff, or wrking on a zipline, etc., and I will go inside for a little while go up to my window and start shooting at them with my pantball gun....this usaly leads to a paintball war the next day. It is also good that my window faces the woods becasue i can sit on the edge of my window that is upstairs and i can look out for turkeys, cyote or dear.
lasly i would like to say about my room is it is an AWSOME sleeping area. I sleep really good in my bedroom and if yu cant sleep good in your BEDroom what is the point in having a BEDroom?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good, now work on adding sensory--besides the farting dog
9/9.5
Post a Comment