Well...I'm not sure what to type about, so I'll just do Winter/Christmas/Holidays.
Descriptive in italics. (I'll try.)
I'm not sure if I like winter so much, but it is a pretty cool season I suppose. Snowdays and delays, who doesn't love those? Anyways, the snow flakes are always a good sign to us kids. It's wierd how we hope theres a blizzard, which is dangerous, just for the sake of getting out of school. I'm sure a lot of people think of winter as magical..but for me I just think it's a bitter cold season just trying to torment me...until Christmas comes around. I love Christmas, because it's the one day I can count on my family getting along. Seeing everyone's bright, warm smile is a rare thing at my moms house, so I try to make the most of the moment. Thankfully ther's an aftermath with Christmas, where everyone still feels happy about the day before, and are even more happy for the new year. A good part about winter is that, when it's not cloudy..well it usualy is but when its not, you can still see the sunrise and sunset with the crimson, bright yellow, pink, and orange colors. It's just nice to see it. My mom lives right near Hudson Valley college, and theres also the stadium there too. It's fun to stand outside and watch the fireworks every year on holidays, exploding in the air with sometimes blinding shine and loud, booming noises. All in all, I love the holidays and I can tolerate winter for the most part..the freezing temperatures that make your whole body tremble just annoys me, but other than that it's ok.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good.
9
Post a Comment