Thursday, December 6, 2007
My Bedroom
My bedroom is one of my favorite rooms!! It really reflects who I am. It is pink, my favorite color and most of the time it is completely unorganized. I have two average sized windows and two extremely small closets. My room is freezing cold in the winter because I keep my door shut to keep my dogs out, and in the summer my room is extremely hot because it is upstairs. I have a twin bed that always seems way too small because my dog shares it with me. On my bed there are two good sized pillows and two small throw pillows and there is a puffy white down comforter and a pink fluffy fleecy throw blanket. I have a small book shelf and two average size dressers. On one of my dressers has an extremely small television on it and there are MASSIVE amounts of clothing all over the place. My walls have an off-white wall paper with pink flowers all over it, and my carpet is also pink. I love the smell of my bedroom, but I don’t know how to describe it. It smells comforting. I always know that when I get home my room will be there in all its disgusting glory and my bed will be waiting for my every single night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice. sounds cozy. work on adding more sensory description.
9
This year was the best for me until November hit. Two of my best friends dies in a car accident on November 23rd. Alex and Jackie were the two that died and my x-boyfriend Brian was in the backseat of the car and survived. I was really close with Alex and Jackie so i miss them alot. we were supposed to hang out the day after the both died. Brian was hospitalized for a little under a month, he was recently released and sent home, but he is still in a full body cast and not aloud to leave the house. My boyfriend at the time was Joe and he was also a good friends with alex, jackie and Brian. I went out with Joe for 4 months and we broke up on december 5th. another thing that has left a mark on the 2007 year for me is meeting my bestfriend Alicia because shes awesome and she changes my life everyday, im glad i mett her. Highschool is another thing that changed my life, its so awesome and we finaly have people near us that we havnt known since kindergarden. Lastly, something else that chenged my 2007 year was the parties that i had and went to because i mett alot of new people
Post a Comment