Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Time

I love the Christmas Season! I love christmas time because most people are happy and nice during Christmas time. I think its a proven fact because I think I read it somewhere, but who knows for sure. People are generous during Christmas time too, I know that whenever i walk buy a salvation army bell ringer i give money even if its only 50 cents. I also like putting up my christmas tree with my family, which isn't a real one by the way because my family has allergies, but i don't. I like putting together the tree and putting ornaments on with my family while we listen to Christmas music. At the same time my brother and i argue over who put the angel on top of the tree last year and who gets to put in up this year. It's all part of the fun! I also love playing in the snow, although my brother has lacked enthusiasm over the years as i have been forced to drag him outside to play with shadow, our dog, and myself. I feel anxious and excited when hearing the "jingle-jangle. jingle-jangle." of the bells on my doggy's furry, red and white Christmas colar as he charges in the snow to find where I am. there is so much more excitement in christmas time but not enough time to tell you =)

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

sounds fun!
work on adding more sensory description.
9.5