Thursday, December 6, 2007
Christmas (writing excircise)
My favorite time of the year is Christmas time. I love being with my family and seeing everybody that comes up from South Carolina. I love the delicious smell of the ham coming fresh out of the oven and all of the desserts being made. Even though sometimes there is a strong blizzard or it is extremely cold outside you would never know it by the warmth and love inside the house. My favorite part of Christmas time is seeing both sides of my family. On Christmas eve I always gather with my moms side of the family and we exchange gifts and eat dinner. Also, we all play games together and have a good time. Then, on Christmas day we go over to my aunts house on my dads side. We always have a huge dinner with so many delicious foods and desserts, but of course not untill after we open all of our wonderfull presents!! All of the kids usually play with their gifts or just hang out. All of the parents hang out and talk to each other. One year when it was really bad outside and it was snowing really hard some of the people that were coming from far away would stay and sleep over and have a good breakfast in the morning. All of these things are tradition every year. Very rarely do we change what we do on Christmas, and I love that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice job
10
Post a Comment