Thursday, December 6, 2007

My story of fire

One day as I was sitting in my woods i said " Im gonna make a fire." so i did. It wasn't a really big fire it just caught to stuff and then got pretty big, but don't worry i had it under control, so I thought. The fire was so pretty and i couldn't put it out so i had to keep adding wood and stuff. Then I went way out of hand and i decided i wanted to through a spray paint can in the fire, i was like alright when i droped it in but then i realiezed before it blew up the i was in the deep dry woods. BOMB!! Uh-oh , it just caught to some trees and is now spreading, so i said to myself "I'm movin to Canada", but then i realized again that i hate canada, oh well i just burn it down too.

I ran on my bike to the train station in my backyard, and i climb to the top of a big red box car and I headed out for Canada. I went to the middle of the boring country in a big forest isolated from everyone and i cut down some trees with my awesome muscles and made myself a cabin, and i lived on a lake with fresh water, and fish, and i could hunt like a fox. So my life was good up there and i became a colorfull outdoors man.

One day when i was about 16, a bear came to my house and he became my friend, and we had tea together and talk about sports. So me and my Bear friend, Arnald hung out alot. Arnald was big and fuzzy, and ate other animals and humans just not me and whoever i tell him not to eat. Me and Arnald soon discoverd oil and we got rich and moved to Germany and then we took are money and we bought germany. So Arnald and I became the Dictators of Germany. We grew our Empire and we took over the world and became overlords, we owned everyone.

We have brought peace to earth and then we made space ships and took over the galexy, but that was easy because THERES NO OTHER LIFE.

The End

By the beutifull Jonathan R. Cretaro

3 comments:

Peter said...

At first I was a tab bit worried that you almost burned down my forest, be my concern grew as I discovered your intent to rule Germany. Needless to say, when you do, I'm in.

Amy* said...

That was very...creative. but very funny.

V. Gaboury said...

ahem-- a little scary. good thing i know you. i think.

work on adding more senses.

8