Thursday, December 6, 2007

My bedrooooooom.

My room is incredible. At least I think it is. The walls are a horried red that try to cover up the sky blue they once were. The body length mirrors on one of the walls are covered in smudged and faded lipstick love notes my friends leave me. I've got a few posters, random pictures, and the cove my bed is in has tons of pictures of my friends. Speaking of that cove. Oh how I love that cove. Yasee, there's this little cut out next to my closet that is like a little cubby/cave thingy that we put my bed in. And it's pretty dank cause it feels like you're secluded and have like complete privacy.The door has pictures my friend Emily has painted me while we watched/sang Hairspray on my living room floor. The carpet is the worst shade of blue/green you will ever see and has too many burn holes to count. And my room smell fabulous. Not just good, but fabulous. It's a combo of vanilla, mint, and Texas. And I'm sure you know what Texas smells like. My bedroom always seems to be cold too. I mean, not just chilly but the kind of cold where you need like three blankets to keep a normal body temperature. But that only goes on in the winter considering that one of the two windows I have is broken. And the other window is non-existant. It's just a rectangle cut out of my wall with some cheap plywood to keep out the cold. During the summer my room gets to be pretty darn hot. If you close the door and don't turn on a fan/A.C., my room is like a suana. Beside all the stupid temperature changes my room goes through. It's the neatest rooom ever. Not neat in the clean way, but neat in a cool way. I adore my room and I wouldn't give it up for the world.