Thursday, December 6, 2007
Christmas
I love the Holiday christmas. It is a time where families come together and spend time together. It is a time of good food and gift giving. It is a great time off school. You can just it home and relax, and do whatever you want. I also love the snow. I love what it does to the ground it makes it into a new kind of landscape. I also love the christmas tree. With all the lights and ornaments it is just cool looking. Nothing is better though than comming downstairs in the morning and seeing all the presents from Santa =]. Although i dont get may anymore because the stuff i want are so expensive it is still really cool. The best part about Christmas has to be family though. I get to see family member i some times dont get to see for a few years, depending on how the plans for the holidays go. I just lo0ve everything about the holiday season, everything is so cool looking at is a time of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good-but add sensory details
9
Post a Comment