Thursday, December 6, 2007

Winter is my favorite season. One reason for that is my birthday is december 9th :]... but there are alot of other reasons too. Snow is my absolute favorite type of precipitation. I love to look outside and just see white. The first day that it snowed, I was so excited oh my gosh!!!!!! I like to look outside the window when its snowing, and it's dark out. If you look up it feels like your falling. This season is also the wonderful holiday season. I love it when you can just feel it in the air. Also, everyone is just happy around this time of year, and everyone is in such a giving mood its crazy! Another thing I love is the FOOD. Now I love food on a regular day but the food at the holidays is 7895785 times better. It's great to be hanging around with the whole family, since it's not that often that I get to see everyone. There is only 19 days left until christmas ( and 3 days until my birthday ) so you better be good because santa will be here very soon. (:

No comments: