The walls of my bedroom are the colors of dark purple and a warm gold. The top half is purple, and the bottom half is gold. I have a large bed up against the back wall that has a smooth white net canopy over it. The comforter is purple with flowers and very fluffy. I have a white desk with a computer, and a small table next to that with my slow, noisy, old printer. I have a white bookshelf with my new iPod base and the books that are important to me, and my music books along with my alto saxophone under the big shelf. I have a white night-stand next to my bed, and a large wooden armoire that hold my clothes. My closet is on the other side of my bed.
~Madeline
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good!
10
Post a Comment