Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Powerful Lunchbox

Today, I am going to discuss the amazing "powers" of my Superman Lunchbox. It is a tin lunchbox that I recently got in New York City. It is relatively small and has the red superman logo on the front and the back. The frontal Superman symbol is slightly three demensional and sort of "pops out". The majority of the lunchbox is blue, but there is a little bit of green near the logos. There is a navy blue handle. On the sides of the lunchbox there is a small white figure representing Superman. On the bottom it says "SUPERMAN" in big bold dark blue letters outlined in red. There is an effect on the lunchbox to make it look vintige due to the little scartches thoughtout it. But, despite this look, the lunchbox feels completely smooth because it is tin. The inside is silver and always smells like prestles, apples, cookies, and my sandwhich of the day. The hinges are silver too, including with the hinge that actaully opens the lunchbox. The opener makes a snapping sound when shut. My lunchbox itself makes a loud sound when dropped on the ground (like yesterday in Geometry class when everone jumped in their seats startled from the noise). I would never taste my lunchbox, but the things inside it are always dilicious! I really like my lunchbox because I wish I was Superman, or Superwoman...I want to save the world, with my lunchbox by my side.