Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas

Christmas is an awesome time of the year. I mean,...you get presents, and there id great food. i love seeing my family, especially my new baby cousin, who is 11 months old. I am good at baby sitting, so I have to baby-sit him while the rest of my family is doing other stuff. My favorite picture is Christmas morning because there are so many colors. there are the colors of the trees and lights, the colors of the presents, and the wrapping paper, the color of the family room, and the color of everyone's clothes. Also, I love sitting at the kitchen table and seeing everyone scurrying around, trying to get the Dinner ready before everyone else complains about how hungry they are. and of course, it is awesome seeing all of the colors of the food on the table. the red of the Ham, the green of the esparagus, the yellow of the corn, the white of the potatoes. And of course, the deserts. The brown of brownies, white of the vanilla ice cream and so much more. And of course, the temperature change, it is always hot in the kitchen, warm in all the other rooms, and cold in the cellar. I always have to run down to the cellar to get all the frozen foods, or re-park the cars, or see if it is still snowing. i always have to see if it is still snowing. After i get back in the house, i have to go to my room and change clothes.

Peace To The World,
Christian

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

good-- now work on adding more sensory description.
9/9.5