Thursday, December 6, 2007
Every year i look forward to putting up my families christmas tree. We used to get a real tree every year but now we have an artificial christmas tree. I like real christmas trees more becuase i love the the distinctive scent and glow of a real tree. My mom trys to compramise with me by buying yankee candle tree scent but its not nearly the same. Still i love out christmas tree. The tree is now so full of ornaments you are lucky to see any of the tree. My favorite ornament is my orange MM. I also love our angle. he is sopposed to be a bad angle and he has a sling shot and a black eye. i also love how our christmas tree take up room in our living room so the entire room is more crowded. i guess it just feels more homey to me and i love the glow the christmas tree glows. i think just the mood a christmas tree sets is something i enjoy. I love on christmas eve when its cold outside and out living room is filled with warmth from the crackling. I guess christmas time is my favorite time of year becuase of all the decoration and traditions. I also love all the small details that briong everyone together. I can't wait for christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i get what you're saying about the christmas tree smell too. i love that smell but unfortunately we have a fake tree too. it kind of takes the fun out of it doesnt it??
good--but work on adding sensory deatils
9
Post a Comment