Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cliques (by Chelsea Meissner)

Cliques play a major role in socializing. People seem to classify themselves based on what type of cliques or groups they are in. This mostly happens in middle school and in high school but it also happens in the real world too. There is a lot of prejudice against other people because of their differences. There is too much stereotyping in this world. People should embrace others for their differences not ridicule them. People should all be treated equally no matters who they are, what they believe, or what they look like. I think that human nature is very cruel in general but this is something that everyone could try and fix. If people were more fair and kind to one another than maybe this world would be a little better than it is right now.

I don't really have a clique. I hang around with a lot of different people. I don't really care who I hang out with as long as they are nice and have somewhat decent values. I don't care if people are "cool" or not. I respect people for who they are. If we were all the same life would be bland and pointless. So, I think that people should just be themselves. :)

Courage is very important even in day to day life. Remeber it always take courage to try something new. If you did things the same all the time life would be boring.Courage is also a good thing to have in case of an emergency.

~Chelsea Meissner

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

good--and who is your role model?
9