In case of an emergency I would pack away some of my personal things away in a bookbag so I could quickly grab it when I had to leave the house in a hurry because of a fire or other emergency. I would also have a bag with a medical emergency kit equipped with bandages, band aids, rubbing alchol, anti-biotic cream, and gauze. There would also be a bottle of water, a few granola bars, matches, batteries, and a blanket in the bag in that bag. In my vehicle I would have things in case of an emergency too. I would put a extra pair of socks, mittens, a hat, a winter coat, a rain coat, boots, a pair of sneakers, and a blanket. There would also be some jumper cables and a car charger just in case my battery died out. I would also put a spair tire in my car just in case. There would be a flashlight, a tool box, and some more matches in the car too. I too; box would come with a screw driver, a hammer, a wrench, a tire jack, some nails and screws, and other tools that might help in a worst case scenario type of thing. Than lastly I would put some canned food with a can opener and a few bottles of water in the car just in case I was staying stuck somewhere for a long period of time. Each one of these things could help in a emergency situation and should be packed.
~Chelsea
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment