Monday, November 5, 2007

Super Spence o.O

The name was easy to pick because on Halloween I couldn't find a costume so I was me with a cape. I told my friend Christine Z. and she made a sign that had "S.S. Super Spence" on it and taped it to my chest. -_- Anyways it was hard to think of a super power...(sits there for a while thinking) Ok I got it. If I had a super power it would be super agility. I think it would be awesome if an 'enemy' was trying to attack you and would never land a hit because your so evasive. I'd love to see their ticked off expression. xD Ok on to the extremely ridiculous story! (Maybe...not sure..oh what the heck -_- I like to write stories anyway..just not stories based on myself. O.o) It was a dark and stormy night.... Just kidding. Ok here we go.


I sat quietly in my room on my bed reading one of my favorite books, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. the doorbell rand and I closed my book, swinging my feet to the side of the bed and standing up. I placed the book on my bed and walked to my door. It was Sadie and Vanessa with panicked looks on their faces. I opened the door quickly, looking confused. I asked them what was up and they both started talking really fast. "Ok..one at a time?" I said leaning against the door frame. Nessa was the first to speak. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, a tall, skinny, purple alien with green polka dots is killing a bunch of peoples!" It sounded ridiculous so I rolled my eyes and Sadie slapped me. "Its true Spence lets go!"

So they both dragged me quickly to the town square where, to my surprise, a tall, skinny, purple alien with green polka dots had a weird gun in his hand that was shooting long lines of blue. When one of the people got hit, he fell to the ground and started to bleed. "Holy...crap." I said, avoiding any bad language. He spotted us and began to shoot his ‘lasers’ at us. I moved quickly out of the way, Nessa flipped sideways, and Sadie jumped forward and rolled toward the alien, doing an uppercut into its jaw. It fell back and scrambled back to its feet, surprised we were fighting back. I ran forward extreamly quick, kicking it up into the air and sending out a flurry of kicks with my right foot. As I finished and flipped back, sending my right foot into its jaw and sending the alien into the air once more. Nessa jumped onto my back and then into the air, kicking it higher into the air. Then Sadie jumped up and leaped off of Nessas head, now above the alien. Nessa and I landed on the ground..well I did, she fell on her butt…like always. “Owwie..” She shook her head and slowly got up from the ground. Sadie flipped in the air once, building up momentum and then sent the alien flying down with both of her feet. As soon as the alien got within a yard of the ground, I spun and smashed the alien in the face with my foot, sending it into a buildings wall. The alien shook and got up very slowly. He said something we couldn’t understand and scurried to his spaceship. We never saw it again.

2 comments:

V. Gaboury said...

Great detail and description! Love it!!!

Mrs. G

10

Tori said...

That was great spence, I love it!!

~Tori