Sunday, November 4, 2007

SUPER SENEY (cont..)

Sorry to have stopped at such a suspenseful part of the story, it was lunch time! YUM! :) Anyway, back to the story...

What I saw just took me by surprise! It was a box!!! So, I walked towards the corner and opened the box. Inside was a key! All of a sudden I heard a rattle to my left. I suddenly activate my camouflage power as to not be seen. It was... HOLLY! She walked toward the box in the corner and took the key out. She had tricked me to think she was already there! She probably wanted me to think that the rumor was just a rumor and to leave when I didn't see her there. The box was probably there to hide the key in to make me think it was just an ordinary box. But not me, I check everything! I now knew perfectly clear her plan of action. That was the snack stand key! She planned to get in with the key. How uncreative, isn't it? Anyway, I stand there completely still not wanting to make a sound. She starts to make her way to the snack stand. Just as she is about to put the key in, I sneek up from behind her and snatch the key. She was so surprised to see me that she falls to the ground. It was the end of this scheme. So, I report Holly and as a result, she had to help out at the snack stand for a month. She, of course, was supervised, so she would be caught if she were to snatch a cookie. Everyone was so happy to find out that all the cookies were still there, because everyone knows the cookies at the snack stand are EXTREMELY yummy!!!!! Mission accomplished! :)

Don't worry! Holly and I are best friends! This is just for laughs! :)

No comments: