Cliques and sterotyping play a huge role in society. But I think they shouldn't. I don't think I am in a clique because I don't stay with one group I have differant friends in differant groups. I try not to judge people by who they hang out with and I usually don't but sometimes I do but not that often but I think that everybody does every once in a while. There are symbols for what clique they belong to. One symbol for "preps" is the brand of clothing, then "jocks" are if they play alot of sports. Sterotyping could be good but it would depend on the situation. A author could use it to help describe a character in less words to keep the reader focused.But in real life I don't think it is a good thing becasue it could upset people.
I think that courage has to do with everyday living. I think so because since steryotyping or cliques are now in our life everyday we need courage to stand up to them and stop this. I think my friends judge me correctly but other people I don't hang out with sometimes don't. I would look up to people that don't follow cliques because they are trying to stand up to this and make a differance. But alot of people are to afraid to what they do and they have the courage to stand up to it.
My role model would be either my mom or my brother. My brother Shawn just moved out in August to college in Vermont and just since he left I realized he is my role model and we hang out more when he comes over on some weekends then when he lived home. I can also trust him and I can tell him anything. My mom would be my other role model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job.
10
Post a Comment