In high school I think cliques are very important to some people but to other people they could be a little tiny spider that does not scare them. Some people take them seriously because they want to be "cool". Others do not care because they are "cool" with there friends. In education I think it does not effect anything because its inside in the classroom and they might have to change because there "cool" friends are nit in it and they have to hang out with the "losers".
Me myself i do not really consider myself in a clique becaue I hang out with alot of diiferent people and not just one group. Maybe sometimes I hang in a clique because I am chilling with another frienmd that hangs out with them.
I do not thnk I do not judge people because of the people they hang out with. I do not because that is wrong because they could have a sweet personality but they do not hang with the "right/cool" people so i did not hang with them.
I do not know if there are sysbole to cliques because you do not see people walking around with certain stuff that other people have to show they are a clique.
I do not think sterotyping is ever good. I think this because they could look werid but have oretty sweet personalities but nooo I cannot hang with them because they look different.
Courage every day is courage to say and live the way you want to and not the way poeple want you to live and how society says you have to look to fit in.
I do not find myself judge by friends, activies, religion, or polititcal stands. I do not find that because I do not hang out with people that judge other people by what they look like, what they think about politics and what I stand on religion.
I do not look up to people that go differently then most people because everyone can chose there path and do not have to follow what everyone eles does.
My role modle is Mrs. Gaboury. Because she gives the good grades I earn and she is the BESTEST teacher ever.
But in reality my role modle is Joba Chamberlin. He is my role modle because he is a beast and became the best pichter from out in the middle of nowhere like me and all my fellow students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok . . .so I am NOT your role model. ugh. :-)
Good job.
9/9.5
Post a Comment