Thursday, November 8, 2007

Freaks and Geeks and Courage


I think that cliques are a very big part in our social life. I don't like this, but it is impossible to ignore. In school, if you are cool, you have to hang out with the cool people, or you lose your cool. And kids that aren't cool can't hang out with the cool kids. I think that I am in a couple cliques. For example, I generally hang out with kids that I have played sports with because you spend all that time with them, and you get to know them very well, so you usually just hang out with those people. i sometimes judge people by who they hang out with, but I try not to. Most of the times, when i do judge people , They are people that I don't like, or when that person hangs out with someone that i don't like. i don't really think that there are any written symbols, but there are certain handshakes that signify cliques. I think that stereotyping can be good in some ways, but it is mostly bad. thhe only way that i can think of it being good is when You first meet someone, and you talk to them a little, and they don't really know who you are and they judge you. Sometimes it can be for the better, and sometimes for the worse.
I think that courage is very important. If you are courageous, you can do anything. I fyou have a lot of courage, you have the ability to make the right choices daily. I look at some people with great respect because they have the guts to do something that no one else can do.
My role model is probably My dad because he does what he thinks is right, and he never takes the easy way out. Also, he does whatever he can to help everyone possible. Even if he would lose something to help somebody, he would still do it.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

Be sure to tell your dad!

Good work. Work on editing.
9