Thursday, November 8, 2007

STEROTYPES

Cliques and sterotypes are part of life. I think everyone does it at some point in their life and theres no escaping it. I dont consider myself part of a clique because i think i hang out with different types of people. I do have a certain group of friends that are my besties but i also have other regular friends from diff. groups. I do judge people. How can you not? Any thought about someone is judging them. there is different types of symbols for diffent cligues. Maybe not in this school so much but i general there is. Some people call themselves names because they think there superior to other people, but not all names are bad. Some people in the groups are not always snots some are nice people. Sometimes sterotyping can be good because it can keep you out of trouble. Courage has to do with everyday living because it lets you do things that you wouodnt normally do if you didnt have courage. Courage helps people overcome their fears. Im never judged by my friends because if i was they wouldnt be my friends and my family doesnt judge me because they know im not going to do anything stupid. I dont know anyone who doesnt take "the road most taken", so therefore i cant look up to them. My role model would have to be Hilary Duff because she does good for the community. She doesnt party everyday like the rest of those girls. She gives moeny to charity's and has great acting and singing ablities.


-kristin bradley

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

8.5/9

good start-keep going.