Thursday, December 6, 2007
my living room =]
During the Christmas time my living room is the center of all the bustle in my house. Everyone gets together to watch the classic Christmas shows [Rudolph,Frosty], to wrap presents and to sit by the fire. My favorite time is when the fireplace is roaring with the screen on, the tree is lit, twinkling, some of my mom's little holiday lights are lit, casting their shadows on the honey colored wall and I have a huge,latte cup full of my secret hot coco.I just sit there by myself with the lights and fire and coco. The light casted by all those lights is so warm and soft and homely. It's a photographer's dream. And then if it starts snowing.. that just makes life so much better. But if I walk outside and catch a snowflake so crisp,cold,beautiful and awe inspiring. Even better is down the street there's a powerline that reaches from Albany to Massachusets. When snow falls on these powerful wires they make a buzz. This buzz is not the annoying buzz of a fly in your ear but rather the spft buzz of a bumble bee bouncing from flower to flower. I just abour adore the Christmas season. I take pictures like mad crazy. So this year is my dream. I love it alot. Like alot alot. And I just love it and the shadows on the snow and the foot prints left by little creatures. AH! <3333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good-though i wish you added a bit more sensory description.
9.5/10
Post a Comment