Note: three people in Block 6's advanced class will find this totally hilarious. Please, do not give away who I'm talking about because I may have to shun you in Art. :]
(descriptions in pinkish)
The mystery man is someone that some people have seen around and have commented on his short, but obviously adventurous and daring choice of hair. It's a beautiful bond of blond meets black (and not Boy Meets World... kidding) with a weird wave-ish look to it, despite the fact that it's about an inch and a half off of his head. He has an artistic stubble of hair that's not quite a beard but not quite unshaved, with his natural black hair color. He's a bit shorter than most average kids his age but his lustful looks make up for his lack of altitude. His voice sounds like a thousand angels mumbling under their breath in a soft, low tone that any other gentlemen would tip his hat to jealously.
His love for the "I wish I was a little bar of soap, I wish I was a little bar of soap, So I could slippy and a slidey down everybody's hynie, I wish I was a little bar of soap" song would make a kid in a candy store seem like a metaphor of the past. And his artistic ability, my gosh. The way he draws is so beautiful and so crisp that Vincent Vangoh would be jealous. The way he paints is perfect and he looks so concentrated, relaxed, and focused all at the same time.
The boy is a walking Oreo--a treat everyone would love to have, if they could just get the nerve to ask for money to go and buy one for themselves... or "borrow" one from their best friend (of course, the best friend will not get their Oreo back unless they want it covered and disoriented by stomach acid and body fluids).
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahahahah Sarah oh my gosh.
You're incredible.
wow Sarah. You are something else... :-) I just read this today, and I lauged so hard I almost cried. LOL, you are amazing!
YUck!!!!
10
Post a Comment