Thursday, January 3, 2008

CHELSEA'S RESPONSE TO THIS WRITING THING!

When I am making a decisions I usually tend to listen to my own voice. On occasion I am willing to make a compromise with others as long as It doesn't go against my values. I am willing to listen to advise but I don't like it when people try to influence my decisions. I think that people should stand up for their rights even if people tell them otherwise. I don't think people need other people's approval but it certainly helps out if they do. If people follow what other people think and not what they think themselves they get something that they hate in return.
In the book Fahrenheit 451 Montag stands up stands up for his beliefs and in return he gets unknown knowledge as well as terror and mental pain and chaos. Even though the bad out weighs the good Montag stood up for what he believed was right and he was the one of the few people that made it out of the town alive.

~Chelsea Meissner

No comments: